The Reformed Review publishes quality scholarly papers and critical reviews from the field of theology / religious studies and adjacent areas. The subject and academic quality of papers submitted to the Editor should comply with these basic requirements.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Paragraph is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; uses italics and not underlining (except with URL addresses); all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate locations.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Guidelines for authors.